• Age: 18-35 years at the time of application
• Resident in one of the Euro-Mediterranean countries
• With at least a high school diploma
• Higher Education Student (under or post-graduate) or on a job
• With a novel idea or invention that can eventually be commercialised
• Must be the sole owner of the idea or assigned by the co-owners to solely present and develop it
• The idea can be converted to a functional prototype in maximum 3 months
• Good command of English language
Application deadline 13 November @23.59 CET
Online pitches from 27 November - 8 December
The contestants will be hosted in the workshop facility at EMUNI or Jožef Stefan Institute (Slovenia) or the EuroMed University of Fes (Morocco): 26 February - 17 May, 2024
3-4 finalists at the live event to be held between 20 - 24 May
REGISTRATION LINK COMING SOON
The final group of candidates who will work on their prototypes will receive a mentor, who is an expert in their field.
Georgios´ innovation was focused on Renewable Energy, and featured an agrivoltaics (solar panels in agriculture) system that was intended to maximise both energy and crop production, while being affordable for the majority of producers. Georgios is studying for his degree in Agriculture – Plant Sciences at the Agricultural University of Athens, and finishes his studies in 2024.
Laila Mahmoud from Egypt, reached the finale with her innovation on Environment and Climate Change.
Jihene Nouairi from Tunisia, reached the finale with her innovation on Environment and Climate Change.
Patricija Ham from Slovenia, reached the finale with her innovation on Environment and Climate Change.